Koffee Fans - Saas Platform for Content Creators

Koffee Fans - Saas Platform for Content Creators 1.0.4 Not Recommended

No permission to download
this is lots of bug about this script ,don't use it now!
PHP:
vendor/composer/../../app/Providers/EventServiceProvider.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory
Need purchase key to get full package for everything . So , if no people was upload a complete package ,but you need this , NP will buy it .

Last edited by a moderator:
Same bug issue - can't install, afraid to buy if I can't test. It happen to me x amount of times. Paid for script and it don't work.

Same bug issue - can't install, afraid to buy if I can't test. It happen to me x amount of times. Paid for script and it don't work.
view test result ,don't suggest to install it,write it with version information

1.0.4 Not Recommended​

Please allow me to use pictures to answer your questions:
1.@here2test Recent Download Log:
08202324_16.jpg
2. @here2test Recent credits log:
08202324_17.jpg

There are 3 resources that was ignore credits rules!
The website has a 90% chance of ignoring it. first you need 10 credits to start
so now you have 40 credits to continue

Please allow me to use pictures to answer your questions:
1.@here2test Recent Download Log:
View attachment 57019
2. @here2test Recent credits log:
View attachment 57020

There are 3 resources that was ignore credits rules!
The website has a 90% chance of ignoring it. first you need 10 credits to start
so now you have 40 credits to continue
Okay, So I have 40 Credits, but I always have credits. You're an admin or moderator so do what's best, I honestly didn't know. I buy credits so if I see a script I want to test I just hit download. It's okay if you want to subtract credits. most of the scripts I downloaded don't work . That's the point of me testing.

When I said paid for script and don't work was not referring to NP. was referring to the original source. So I'm here to test. NP worked as expected - I'm just here to test. So if it works awesome if it don't work awesome.

Last edited:
Okay, So I have 40 Credits, but I always have credits. You're an admin or moderator so do what's best, I honestly didn't know. I buy credits so if I see a script I want to test I just hit download. It's okay if you want to subtract credits. most of the scripts I downloaded don't work . That's the point of me testing.

When I said paid for script and don't work was not referring to NP. was referring to the original source. So I'm here to test. NP worked as expected - I'm just here to test. So if it works awesome if it don't work awesome.
You can find more in np.we will test and null script and plugin,Force users to share content with credits method

Back