Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source 1.11.21 Nulled

No permission to download
Please update magento theme null version 1.11.15

PEARL CHANGE LOG.
What’s new in v.1.11.15 - March 22, 2023
New Features:
Magento Compatibility - Confirmed compatibility for the Pearl Theme and all included extensions with the latest Magento 2.4.6 and 2.4.5-p2 versions

thanks to dear member updated Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source - Professional Pack with a new update entry:

March 22, 2023

Read the rest of this update entry...

thanks to dear member updated Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source - Professional Pack with a new update entry:

June 28, 2023

Read the rest of this update entry...

who can help me with that theme ? 1.11.17
I offer 5$ points transfer
I don't know I bought points to download weltpixel professional ver but I got Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source Essential Pack

Last edited:
please I would like to know its professional version essantial? please I would like to know please confirmed from whom downloaded

Waitting for updates version 1.11.19. Thanks very much.

thanks to dear member @adamadamov обновил ресурс Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source - Professional Pack новой записью:

Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source. Essential Pack.

Посмотреть подробности об этом обновлении...

hello I offer 5$ (donate) who can help me to send me the link

Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source 1.11.19 Nulled​

am in country I can't use paypal
thanks in advance

hello I offer 5$ (donate) who can help me to send me the link
Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source 1.11.19 Nulled
am in country I can't use paypal
thanks in advance
just 995 more to go

thanks to dear member @adamadamov обновил ресурс Weltpixel - Pearl Theme for Magento 2 Open Source новой записью:

PEARL WeltPixel v.1.11.21 - January 9, 2024

Посмотреть подробности об этом обновлении...

After the update gives an error, how to fix it?

Deprecated Functionality: Creation of dynamic property WeltPixel\ProductPage\Observer\ProductPageEditActionControllerSaveObserver::$_mobileBreakPointOver is deprecated in /home/site/htdocs/site.com/app/code/WeltPixel/ProductPage/Observer/ProductPageEditActionControllerSaveObserver.php on line 179