Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing+Ecommerce) 10.02.2023

No permission to download
thanks to dear member @jessy updated Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing+Ecommerce) with a new update entry:

changelog

Read the rest of this update entry...

A bit outdated now, especially when I get errors like
Code:
You're trying to import `@heroicons/react/outline/BellIcon` from Heroicons v1 but have installed Heroicons v2

thanks to dear member @Zechariah updated Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing+Ecommerce) with a new update entry:

changelog

Hi, in my case the framework is not working correctly, I opened in Visual Studio Code to showed components and opened to correctly but when I click on in any components they are show with problems, for exemplo, I opened a components Hero section and them show me incomplete, look the image! First all, I'm sorry for my terrible english, because I prefere writting here and not used Google tranlate, to improve my skills, thanks for you undestand me! I am from Brazil and I learn my self speak English.

Image:

thanks to dear membe updated Tailwind UI (Application UI + Marketing+Ecommerce) with a new update entry:

April 24, 2023

Has anyone been able to make the preview page work with those files ? I can see the index just fine, but clicking on anything else "for example, the 'header' link to see the header components just loops back to the index.

I can do without, but I really love to be able to browse everything !