Product feed for Facebook and Google 2.1.9

No permission to download
hargrave First Sergeant
Bronze Member
5,000 Messages 2 Years of Membership 1 Year of Membership 100 Messages
Sep 11, 2021
$3,190
thanks to dear member @hargrave submitted a new resource:

Product feed for Facebook and Google - allow you to create XML that you can use on Google Merchant and Facebook to introduce your products

Read more about this resource...

Does not seem to work in 8.0.4

When I click configure:

Oops! An Error Occurred​

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".​

Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

please open develop mode ,and see log detail .what's ps version that 's you use it?

tested ,you are right ,the plugin have bug with ps8
PHP:
Attempted to call an undefined method named "jsonDecode" of class "Tools".

Exception Logs 2 Stack Trace

Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\ UndefinedMethodError
in modules/apmpixel/apmpixel.php (line 354)

$results = [
                'APM_PIXEL_XML_ACTIONS' => Configuration::get('APM_PIXEL_XML_ACTIONS'),
                'APM_PIXEL_STOCK' => Configuration::get('APM_PIXEL_STOCK'),
                'APM_PIXEL_FORCESTOCK' => Configuration::get('APM_PIXEL_FORCESTOCK'),
                'APM_PIXEL_CATEGORY' => Configuration::get('APM_PIXEL_CATEGORY'),
                'APM_PIXEL_CATEGORY_SELECT' => Tools::jsonDecode(Configuration::get('APM_PIXEL_CATEGORY_SELECT'), true),
                'APM_PIXEL_CARRIER' => Configuration::get('APM_PIXEL_CARRIER'),
                'APM_PIXEL_FACEEBOOK' => Configuration::get('APM_PIXEL_FACEEBOOK'),
                'APM_PIXEL_SHIPPING' => Tools::jsonDecode(Configuration::get('APM_PIXEL_SHIPPING'), true),
                'APM_PIXEL_CATEGORIES' => Configuration::get('APM_PIXEL_CATEGORIES'),
                'APM_PIXEL_BUSSINES_CODE' => Configuration::get('APM_PIXEL_BUSSINES_CODE'),

when i fixed it ,and get new bug

what is the new bug?
catalog cannot be synchronized correctly,So I stopped working ,and refund 10 credits to your account