Staff member
Moderating
You Are Richer NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,183
newimage submitted a new resource:

One Page Checkout PS - One

Read more about this resource...

newimage updated One Page Checkout PS (Easy, Fast & Intuitive) Module with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

anne51 updated One Page Checkout PS (Easy, Fast & Intuitive) Module with a new update entry:

4.1.2(02/18/2022)

thanks to dear member @anne51 updated One Page Checkout PS (Easy, Fast & Intuitive) Module with a new update entry:

4.1.3(03/18/2022)

thanks to dear member @asa updated One Page Checkout PS (Easy, Fast & Intuitive) Module with a new update entry:

01/12/2023)

thanks to dear member @chavez updated One Page Checkout PS (Easy, Fast & Intuitive) Module with a new update entry:

08/17/2023

Last edited:
Dear @chavez, I downloaded this module but I have a problem, it's asking for a license key and can't configure the module. Any fix for that? Thank you!
Nevermind, just found the instructions in the overview page. Thank you
Still can't get it to work, my config.yml does't have any base_url: "https://api-addons.prestashop.com" to replace, neither I have any \src\Adapter\Module\PrestaTrust\PrestaTrustChecker.php to modify , not sure what I'm doing wrong. Any help?

thanks to dear member @Zechariah updated One Page Checkout PS (Easy, Fast & Intuitive) Module with a new update entry:

09/23/2023

thanks to dear member @theresa updated One Page Checkout PS (Easy, Fast & Intuitive) Module with a new update entry:

11/21/2023

thanks to dear member @theresa updated One Page Checkout PS (Easy, Fast & Intuitive) Module with a new update entry:

12/22/2023