How do i get Credit and what are the differences between member groups?

I am new and I don't understand the picture. What is resources vs forum attachment. How to tell what is what? We then have to post 5 messages to next tier? Then we have to share 5 files? It seems difficult to have to share 5 files before you can download anything?

Great

1. If attach was in discussion and thread message ,it is forum attachment,default was free . But users can use the charging function to sell it.
2.If the content was from *** *.** */resources/ ,it was resource content.
3. You can get 1-8 credits each time,when users download something that was uploaded by you.You can use credits to download what you want.

This is confusing because I am not becoming iron member even though I have 5 messages.
It is completed automatically, usually within one working day.That doesn't mean you will automatically upgrade immediately after you send five messages.

I completely agree, the whole system is so confusing and requires a ton of resource sharing for zero guarantee of even getting one credit. The resources that actually have a chance to earn something have many members competing to post the latest update.... then you contact an admin via ticket to buy bronze and they just tell you to fuck off. Like what?

1. @pedro.henrique.m copy and paste other's content .If @pedro.henrique.m are happy to share the content you purchased, we will happy to display it in public very much. but any resource was in his account,10 resouces = 0 resources.

2.We are just a platform, and you can get random 1-8 credits everytime. when your content was downloaded, so need to publish own content, no copy
3.bronze member was free auto upgrade for everyone,so we removed all member group upgrading fee,The user group has been unable to purchase. only upgrade way after publishing your own purchased content

3.bronze member was free auto upgrade for everyone,so we removed all member group upgrading fee,The user group has been unable to purchase. only upgrade way after publishing your own purchased content
Well, see, if someone just said that when I contacted about upgrading, then that would be fine. But what I got was a rude response "This is not a wishing bottle. " from an admin instead of explaining it and taking responsibility for having outdated guide on the credit system. Clearly this is outdated....

Attachments
  • oF8eVOKdHo.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 0
update new Mind Idea image for this problem. All paid member groups are currently unavailable