Athlete2 - Strong Magento 2 Theme 1.7.3.3 Nulled

No permission to download
thanks to dear member @adk78 updated Athlete2 - Strong Magento 2 Theme with a new update entry:

20 August 2022

Read the rest of this update entry...

1.first please go into M2 backend , stores->Configuration-> Theme license --> enter any code to save .
2.if you can't load google font in backend,

app\code\Olegnax\Athlete2\Model\Config\Settings\GoogleFonts.php
app\code\Olegnax\Athlete2\Model\Config\Settings\GoogleFontsVariants.php

change php code to
PHP:
private function _getApiFonts() {

return [ ];
    }

Please post the archive with the theme - I urgently need a patch for amasty search

new update Version v1.7.2.4.
i have the last update zip file but I need to null it.
Behaviour is better than words. If you really own it, you can also upload and share it.I see same content that you said twice in here

Last edited:
thanks to dear member @hellobut updated Athlete2 - Strong Magento 2 Theme with a new update entry:

16 November 2022

Getting Invalid License error

Attachments
  • 11202222_03.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 11202222_04.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It asked me to enter license key, I have entered a key and click save button. Then it shows that message.

It asked me to enter license key, I have entered a key and click save button. Then it shows that message.
Please confirm that you have uploaded the correct file! it is nulled version

Use the original link to download again. I have fixed the possible errors

Behaviour is better than words. If you really own it, you can also upload and share it.I see same content that you said twice in here
Hi,
I have it but I dont understand this forum, how to upload it and how to download it nulled after it been patched if I dont have any credit. it's very unclear.
can I get only the patch to download it?
I am sorry for the last reply.

thanks to dear member updated Athlete2 - Strong Magento 2 Theme with a new update entry:

changelog

Last edited by a moderator: