Argento M2 theme including 20 extensions worth $994 1.42.0

No permission to download
waseemazam Corporal
Bronze Member
3 Years of Membership 1 Year of Membership 2 Years of Membership
Jan 11, 2021
$47
waseemazam submitted a new resource:

Argento M2 theme including 20 extensions worth $994 - Bring a product discovery process to the next level. With all built-in extensions you receive superi

Read more about this resource...

Do you have an updated version?

waseemazam updated Argento M2 theme including 20 extensions worth $994 with a new update entry:

Argento M2 1.27.0 (7 themes and 20 extensions)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thank you Sir.

How do I install all those modules? Should I copy all of them to the app/code/Swisup with changing Folder names specified in composer files?

Edit: I have installed it with local repository config.

Last edited:
How do I install all those modules? Should I copy all of them to the app/code/Swisup with changing Folder names specified in composer files?

Edit: I have installed it with local repository config.
unzip the extension in app/code/Swissup and
#php bin/magento setup:upgrade

Can you please let me know how to install this theme ? theme-frontend-argento-marketplace-1.27.0.zip

Should I create new folder in app/designs/frontend with name Swissup/theme-frontend-argento-marketplace/ and unzip here files or what I should install this?

Hello,
we buy your resource Argento theme Swissup, can you please assist us how to install this theme and all this included module?

1) First test: I create new folder in public_html/vendor/swissup and upload here all this modules and change name like in composer.json:
- Please see screen sc1 https://prnt.sc/3NBVvRLoENDB

After setup:upgrade there is no result in frontend (looks like no read this modules from vendor).

2) second test: I create new folder in app/code/Swissup/ and upload all this modules. But during upgrade return error "name module non constant".

3) Third test, I read how to install manually Argento theme directly in swissup theme web,

I try this step by step, and this point stuck me:
bin/magento marketplaceackage:require swissup/argento-m2

return error: module swissup/argento-m2 not found. I fallow to this guide and upload here. vendor/swissup/artifacts

Can you please help me explain how to install?

This no work. I fallow to this guide:

all this modules I unpack to vendor/swissup

then I create folder vendor/swissup/artifacts/argento-m2/composer.json

After run:
php -dmemory_limit=-1 bin/magento marketplaceackage:require swissup/argento-m2

Problem 1
- swissup/argento-m2 1.27.0 requires swissup/theme-frontend-argento-blank ^1.27.0 -> no matching package found.
- swissup/argento-m2 1.27.0 requires swissup/theme-frontend-argento-blank ^1.27.0 -> no matching package found.
- Installation request for swissup/argento-m2 ^1.27 -> satisfiable by swissup/argento-m2[1.27.0].

unzip the extension in app/code/Swissup and
#php bin/magento setup:upgrade

swissup/theme-frontend-argento-blank this theme can be finded in package

Hills Joan,​

I spent all night and try now in all way. I also unzip to app/code/Swissup/ and rename to correct modules as call in block class.
after this I create app/design/frontend/Swissup/themes-folders-name and unzip here files with theme
. Still not work.

Do you install this theme? If yes. could you please assist us? Im working now on it about 14hrs and no result.

First of all; for installation, you should add the composer directory to composer.json;

Code:
mkdir -p vendor/swissup/artifacts &&\
composer config repositories.swissupartifacts artifact $(pwd)/vendor/swissup/artifacts

2. unpack the files to vendor/swissup/artifacts directory
3. And install with following code
Code:
bin/magento marketplace:package:require swissup/argento-m2 &&\
bin/magento marketplace:package:install swissup/argento-m2

Don't forget to clean all cache.

And it maybe about another plugin why you see blank page.

Check Installed Magento version, php version, etc.

@magecool thank you very much for reply. if you managed to get it installed correct, maybe you are the only one who can help us as I already spent 17 hours on it and can barely sit down; _)

For the above, I do in this way you said and upload all to vendor/swissup/artifacts
when I try run then I get:
After run:
php -dmemory_limit=-1 bin/magento marketplace: package:require swissup/argento-m2

Problem 1
- Installation request for swissup/argento-m2 ^1.27 -> satisfiable by swissup/argento-m2[1.27.0].

(I also config repo) in command line you sent.

For this above, im not sure I give correct path vendor files and directories name. Can you please see photo below?

Version: Magento 2.4.2
PHP74

@magecool can we contact with you in private messange?

@Update
Working! Thank you @magecool for suggest. I unzip all modules to vendor/swissup/artefact but should all zipped and then
bin/magento marketplace: package:require swissup/argento-m2 &&\
bin/magento marketplace: package:install swissup/argento-m2
working!