Amasty Google Page Speed Optimizer for Magento 2 1.2.0 Lite (10/20 2023)

No permission to download
newimage Sergeant Major
Staff member
Moderating
You Are Richer NullPro Uploader
Jun 28, 2020
$6,205
newimage submitted a new resource:

Amasty Google Page Speed Optimizer for Magento 2 - place your store at the top of Google search rating.

Read more about this resource...

thanks to dear member @yuan updated Amasty Google Page Speed Optimizer for Magento 2 with a new update entry:

Pro V2.3.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

thanks to dear member @newimage updated Amasty Google Page Speed Optimizer for Magento 2 with a new update entry:

Oct 31, 2022

thanks to dear member @newimage updated Amasty Google Page Speed Optimizer for Magento 2 with a new update entry:

Dec 16, 2022

Hi, have you latest version 3.0.1?

i found error on this extention :
Error: Interface "Zend_Validate_Interface" not found in
/Amasty/ImageOptimizerSpeedSize/Model/Config/Backend/Validation/Validators/ApiKey.php:19
there is any solution ?

i found error on this extention :
Error: Interface "Zend_Validate_Interface" not found in
/Amasty/ImageOptimizerSpeedSize/Model/Config/Backend/Validation/Validators/ApiKey.php:19
there is any solution ?
it is version question ,now upgrade to lastest version ,fix this bug.you can get it from here ,it is not cost credits again.
Hidden text for users: geekabdel

it is version question ,now upgrade to lastest version ,fix this bug.you can get it from here ,it is not cost credits again.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***
i try that , the installation finish without errors , but the extention dont working on magento 2.3.2 , there is no optimisation

it's not working , no webp working no lazyload ... just some errors ( i tried in 2.4.6 ) the same ... installation successful but there is no optimisation

I don't think this plugin is compatible with all other plugins and themes that already exist

tested again ,all was work normal .if you can not submit issue log or image ,no people can help you